Thursday, November 10, 2016

Introduction to myself as a student in class

Hi everybody , My name is Saran Aroriya.
You can call me ayas.
I’m a 4th years student of faculty Civil Engineering of KMUTT university.
Let me get start with previous lecture review concept that I get from this INTEGRATED SOCIAL SCIENCE GEN421 class.

This course give me the key how to understand about relationship between person to other people . Understand how worth of person to their connection, organization to adjust themselves for each particular social culture.Social always change refers to an alteration in the social order of a society.This uncontrol current may include changes in culture , Social institutions , Social behaviors, or Social relations.In this course made ma doubt on many factors around us in social. That has some link connecting together to be their norm or identity culture.
Let me perform a little mind map for person who realize in social science in their way of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment